Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Mr. Licker Chronicles...How it all started cont...

Suspense for who?!?



As far as amazing kissers go, I found the one that we all need to try atleast once in a lifetime. Lips so soft I found myself peeping to confirm it was a man I was kissing ;-)
Did we stop at kissing? I could say yes and disregard that all I wanted at that point was a good hard cock in my mouth (not just any cock mind you) and in another orifice I don’t think it would be safe to say out loud YET!
Leaning into his kisses, his hot breath on my neck were doing nothing for that familiar ache between my thighs and at that point I was willing to throw caution to the wind and rip his clothes off but of course I was not that high. I still had to be civilized, our company had not exactly left the room and I didn’t want to make anyone feel awkward. At this juncture, I was wondering if he wanted to fuck me as bad a s I wanted to fuck him. Did he want to stuff my pussy (I said it!) and call me a dirty little slut or did he want me to take charge and ride him as I called him baby? (when did I become that person that over thinks sex?). I had to know if he was hard for me (in hindsight, did I really expect him to be soft with his hands squeezing my boobs and him grunting?). So I slowly at first and then faster when I experienced no resistance; opened his zipper and slid my hand in to meet this Dick that I hadn’t seen or felt yet. 
 
That had inhabited my fantasies and dreams so much that I had to sometimes pinch myself to keep from doing something stupid whenever I was in close proximity to him. When I touched it, I swear I almost came. By then my clit was doing a new kind of swing between a throb and a sweet hardening. I was using all my restraint to just touch it and rub along it. My hand squeezing with every up stroke and loosening with every down stroke. His grunts were like fuel to my fire, kissing only seemed to make us lose our breaths and too soon I was rocking on the edge of an orgasm abyss. Trying to hold it in all the while feeling him get thicker and harder, ready to shoot his load too. We were both so close to the end and I was already feeling that twinge of regret at getting to that point before I got a chance to taste him when it happened…His Dick throbbing as he came and his half moans and grunts were too much to handle. I tipped the scales and came tumbling right after him. Riding the waves of my orgasm was such a rush and with him still twitching as he emptied his balls…I was a goner after that. I took my hand out of his pants, covered in his cum, trying to be modest and pretending to think of wiping my hand when I remembered that I hoped he would let me taste him in the near future. I licked my fingers clean. I could see him stifle a moan as I giggled like a 13year old.
Can you imagine that’s all the action I got from him that night?!? I was so disappointed but I assure you, it wasn’t for long…

No comments: