Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Maybe change was all i needed?!?


Hmmm…


My mind was on her body and how good she would feel in my arms, naked and her voice echoing around the room, my name resounding over and over again. I was stoned and I needed some air before I took my fantasies a step further and took matters into my own hands.

I got up and walked out to the balcony, my drink in hand, a pack of cigarettes in my shirt pocket and a lighter somewhere in my cleavage. It would be a long night watching the woman in a black shirt and thirsting after her. Why did I have to be the only pussy lover in a room full of drunk women with my raging hormones and my insatiable pussy dripping juices onto my panty less tights? I could smell my arousal and feel the damp collection on my pussy and the gush that flowed out every time I looked at her was soon going to be dripping down the legs of my tights.

I watched her from the crack in the curtains as she got up and walked away till I couldn’t see her anymore, my mind already conjuring images of her grinding on a rock solid cock was driving me into a jealous fit and I had to turn around and look at the breathtaking view that I refused to take in. I was just beginning to get control of my breathing when the balcony door opened and in the crack of light, there she stood. The music and light spilling out from the house behind her, her silhouette in the door, the black shirt hanging onto her frame so perfectly, the pants she wore curving the bump of her ass so tightly, her head framed by the marvin that covered her hair. My clit did a jump and my pussy spasmed. I needed to get a hold of myself before I did something foolish.

She closed the door behind her and smiled at me as she turned around walking straight towards me. I moved away from the crack in the curtains, I wanted to see her under the light again to make sure I wasn’t dreaming or fantasizing. She drew closer still till she stood right next to me and said’, “Hi, am Toni, I have been watching you checking me out, see anything you want?” The sheepish smile on her face, as she turned around and leaned her back on the railing of the balcony made my knees buckle. I moved and stood over her short frame, my lips inches from hers, our noses touching, using all the restraint I had to keep my hands from running wild on her small frame. I could feel her small firm breasts pressed against mine, rising and falling with her short quick breaths. I saw her lips quiver and her lips dart out to lick them, that pink tongue inches from mine drew the words right out of my mouth. “Plenty…” I whispered, just as our lips met in a kiss that sent her pressing herself up against me.

My hands gripped the railing tight, I rubbed myself against her, intensifying the kiss and absorbing her whimpers and moans. Instinctively, my hands let go of the railing, to circle around her small waist. She fit in my arms like she was made for them and when one hand untucked her shirt she melted deeper into my arms. I trailed my way up her side, her shudders at my touch, the sharp intake of breath when I got to the base of her bra, the groan deep in her throat when I unclasped it from the front was all the encouragement I needed. My other hand followed suit and I had both her perky breasts in my hands. My thumbs flicking her nipples, her hands running trails on my back, her legs opening up to create room for me between them. I was loosing it really fast and her soft full lips were not helping in the least.

I let go of one nipple and she laid her head on my shoulder, my fingers working on the top buttons of her shirt. I had them open in seconds, my lips sucking on her earlobe, my tongue licking its way down her neck to the exposed flesh on her chest. I could feel the goose bumps on her skin, her teeth working on my neck as I took first one nipple into my mouth then the other. Her sharp intake of breath when I suckled one then the other nipple, the saltiness of her sweat as I took her into my mouth. Her breast filled my mouth and like a greedy child I kept trying to take more in. I could faintly visualize the bruise I would most likely leave on her breasts but that was not a priority. She seemed to like it and pushed herself deeper still into mouth even after I thought I couldn’t take anymore in.

I felt rather than saw her hands opening my shirt. The cold breeze that blew it around me told me she had the shirt fully open. She unclasped my bra and took both my big, heavy breasts into her small hands, kneading them and tweaking my nipples. I was panting heavily, my hands squeezing her ass, pulling her groin tight against mine. I could smell her too; her wetness was driving me insane. She had such an intoxicating smell and I wanted to take off her pants and eat her right there. I had her button open, her zipper down and my hand over her panties cupping her pussy. Her panties were soaked and she was rubbing herself onto my palm. I pressed her panties against her clit and felt it throb as she shuddered in my arms when she pinned me against the railing, put her hand inside my tights and met my slick and wet pussy ready and waiting to be devoured.

I pushed her wet panties to the side and slid my fingers in her slit. She purred and I flicked her swollen clit with my finger. She buckled and slid her fingers into my hole. Her fingers sliding in and out of me in frenzy had me tightening my vagina muscles around them, the tension building up in the pit of my stomach. Her pussy getting wetter and her clit harder at the gentle rubbing I was giving it. We were panting, moaning and whimpering, our hands down each others pants, trying not to make a racket. She took a nipple into her mouth and my vagina tightened around her fingers. I felt the dams burst inside me and heard myself moan out loud as I came on her hand, soaking my tights. My fingers continued rubbing her clit, drawing circles around it as I watched her suck one finger after another covered in my cum. Her thumb first, I flicked the tip of her clit. Her forefinger next I pulled it between my finger and thumb just a little and she moaned. Her middle finger and I slipped two fingers deep inside her vagina, her walls tightening around my fingers. Her ring finger and I was pumping in and out of her. When she slid her little finger into her mouth I bent my fingers forward inside her and pressed against her g-spot. She came right there, her teeth biting into my neck. I kept my fingers inside her; it was all I could do to keep from falling on my knees.

We stood there for a couple of minutes each one catching their breath when I leaned into her ear and whispered, “Am Catty and am not done. Could we take this to a room?”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn! Okayyy

Anonymous said...

Woman!! Your words could almost make me cum..daymmn!!

Catty Cheetah said...

Glad to be of service ;-)

Lesbian dating said...

You are creating awesome content. Can't help myself.