Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Mr. Licker gets a taste...



It has been weeks now since I first got a taste of this man yet everyday brings a new reason to be intrigued. I hope you are all as enthralled.
Before I go into this us that is not really an us, I would like to just put this out there…If you are an avid reader of my blog, Thank you! I write for you and me dear reader. Am happiest expressing myself in ways that leaves my readers coming (cumming?!?) back for more. If it turns you on to read about my escapades, please feel free to work it and pay it forward but in a responsible way.
That having been said, back to Mr.Licker! 


This soft lipped man that was driving me crazy had me doubting my intelligence when I started pursuing him in earnest. Recently he told me it took him a while to get on my drift but we both agree it happened at the right time. (It was around the time I was coming to terms with the fact that I had finally gotten myself over Mr. hung like a horse but fucks like an ass and I was finally admitting that I have a conscience and cannot fuck anyone in a committed relationship let alone a marriage). I was in a bad place to say the least and temptations were everywhere with all the TLS meetings I was attending at the time. I was working on making me a better version of myself yet failing where it counted; I was frustrated when I realized the woman I knew wanted me (The married one) was losing interest because I was not willing to put out and I had no desire to flirt back (Nothing makes a woman feel challenged like your interests waning). I knew it was over before it even begun but I was also grateful for the bullet I dodged. It was working for me at the time when I chose to talk to her about it. I knew what she would say before she said it but I needed to hear it from the horse’s mouth to let it roll over me. It was after that conversation that Mr. Licker and I got a chance to talk sex. He didn’t know it then (and neither did I really) but I had set my sights on him.
We were standing somewhere in a semi-crowded room when we saw a white girl with legs for days and we both stared. It felt so natural when he said, ‘I would just lick her…she has legs for days.’ If anything, it turned me on more than I cared to admit. We laughed about it. After that, as they say, the rest is history!
History…well, Mr. Licker and I were talking and he reminded me how that night we got to ‘bonding’ I gave him a blowjob. When he said it aloud, it all came rushing back. The memories of his hard dick pushing against my throat as I controlled my gag reflex. He felt amazing in my mouth. He says I would never do justice to describing my blowjobs and I have to say he does have a point. I love giving him head…I like how his dick pops out of my mouth with a pop sound that sends signals to my pussy. I enjoy the things he says when my lips are wrapped around his hard dick. He gets harder when I take him down my throat and I think am in love with that little jump his dick makes when I lick just the head. I can’t do this description justice so I will stop before I get any worse. I give a mean head and that’s all you need to know. (I pointed out that if I hadn’t given him good head he wouldn’t have come back for seconds and he laughed. In hindsight, I was right)
We made plans that following week to fuck and get it out of our systems and we were eager (at least I was, I can only speak for myself). It was a Friday, after working all day and a shitty day at that. So much to do, so little time to do it and I was bouncing off walls to get off. Anyone who knows me would tell you I don’t fuck in my bed and I was not making an exception for him. A hotel was my next option but I had a feeling I would need to be in my element and for that to happen I needed a place that feels like home to avoid getting cold feet and finding reasons to bail (Am chicken and I know it).
I recall being all shy before we got to the house and worrying unnecessarily about matters I could not control like will I be comfortable taking my clothes off for a man who gets to fuck hot college girls. Would I be inadequate in bed? (This particular worry always confounds me. I know am a good lay but my mind just has a way of getting its panties in a bunch). Would I enjoy myself? Would I want more after? How long could I fuck him in one night? Would a night be enough? You get the drift am sure. So yeah, there I was worrying about crap and making myself nervous. We walked in (by then I was ready to blurt out the first excuse that came to mind) and as per my routine I changed into something more comfortable. If memory serves me right, I was in a pair of shorts and a vest. We settled, started on a couple of beers as I rolled up. I knew I was drinking for courage but considering all the butterflies I had, what was expected of me?
We smoked up lying in bed. I was getting comfortable and the kissing and groping was a new feeling especially knowing that this was going to be IT. All the ineptness I felt earlier melted with every second that went by. I was moaning and rubbing myself against him like a bitch in heat but I couldn’t be bothered what he thought of me in that moment. I was horny and I had spent enough time beating around the bush and asking nicely to be fucked until I couldn’t walk. I give him points for not taking too long to address my needs. At this juncture it is safe to assume he wanted to be in me almost as bad as I wanted him in me. One thing led to another and he was soon undressed. That was the first I heard of and saw his ink (yes, the man who wears suits has ink. Did I tell you he wears suits? This just so you know turns me to mush around him. He looks edible as fuck in a suit). Back to the beautiful Valkyrie, the tips of whose wings stop right at one of his erogenous zones. (This man is deeper than he shows was the first thing that came to mind) I was sold after seeing the tattoo.
We stopped making out long enough for me to hear about the ink (I can’t remember that conversation, my mind was consumed with visions of his soft lips around my clit) and for me to admire it half heartedly. There was plenty more time for that after the fact…So, there I was now at ease about what I was about to do. Questioning my sanity for doing it but unafraid to take the leap required of me.  When he took off my shorts and went straight to town, I lost all thought processes. Soft hands holding me in place as his lips and tongue worked over my clit. I was ooohhhing and aaahhhing barely a minute into my carpet being munched. The man has serious TALENT in that department. His lips sucking my clit and his tongue rubbing along my slit was too much to bear. There’s this thing he does with his lips that had my clit jumping with every small contact.I was so close to cumming. All I wanted to do was cream his mouth…when my brain decided it needed to start working again. That little voice reminding me that if I came I would probably drown him and that would lead to me crawling back into my shell so I did what I do best, I squirmed until I had him on top of me and his dick waiting at my entrance.
He thrust into me just as I tasted myself on his lips. The intoxicating and exhilarating feeling of having him fill me: my juices all over his mouth down to his chin, my pussy at first resisting then gradually letting him slide deeper inside me was pushing me to my limits. He was balls deep inside me and I was struggling with the urge to scream the roof down. Thrust after thrust had me holding onto him for dear life. I was being sucked to the bottom of a whirlpool and all I could do was hold on for dear life. With every withdrawal, I would be lifting my ass off the bad trying to get him back inside me. My walls could not help contracting around his hard, hot and filling dick. I was delirious with need. His grunts, moans and commands that I take that Dick were my unraveling. He thrust a couple more times and I felt his dick swell. That telltale swelling that reminded me how badly I wanted him to cream my walls. There I was cumming all over this beautiful cock when he withdrew and came all over my stomach. My arms not letting him go yet until he was spent and I couldn’t do shit with my hands. As soon as he rolled off me, I rubbed him cum into my skin. Why waste good sperm?

 The thirst had been real and well worth the wait. Clearly that was only round one…

1 comment:

Robert Mutsaers said...

Pretty amazingly intense...