Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Who is he? I think of him as Moo

I have a story to tell you... This is one of those stories without a lesson but lots of juicy bits.
Do you remember the guy I told you about? This story is about the first time we had sex on the comfort of a bed.
I got to his house some minutes to 7am, self conscious in a trench coat, a non existent lingerie... You know, the one I wear to stand infront of the mirror and conjure images of all the nasty things my body can do and have done to it? Yes, that one.
I met him right at the gate, trying to relax my nerves enough to just do it. Up the stairs, into the house we went and once inside, I wanted him inside me more than I cared to admit to myself.
I take off my coat and he moves closer. Kissing me with those lips that make me think of summer nights at the beach lying naked on the sand touching myself. The kisses get steamer and his hands get busier. His hands grab my ass and he rubs his hardness against my thigh. My panties are soaked through by the time he rolls them down my thighs.
Am panting, breathless and needy. He pulls me after him and am standing right at the foot of his bed when he takes off the rest of my scanty outfit. He jokes about the lace and I nervously giggle. Am naked infront of him but he still has his t-shirt and shorts on. This is not the time to get self conscious and prudish I chide myself. We are kissing again and off goes the t-shirt followed closely by the shorts. A pile of clothes on the floor and his hardness staring right at me. Well I'll be damned if I don't do something about all this thick, long, hardness.
He pushes me down on the bed and I scoot to create room for him. He goes right for my slickness. His tongue making my knees weak, my throbbing clit caught in soft kisses and am trying my best not to scream the house down. He already told me he likes his women quiet. I wonder if I demand for him to fuck me, will he stop and ask me to leave? But am too distracted with his tongue and lips wreaking havoc on my pussy to give that thought another moment. His fingers are spreading me open and he proceeds to give me the best finger fucking I have had in years. Good Lord, the man fingers like a dyke! Am squirting all over his hand and my pussy just wants more.
Could he be a mind reader? Because he is now on top of me, his hard penis pressing against my opening and he rams right into me. Buried to the hilt I can feel him against the tip of my cervix. My pussy is achingly full of him. Slow strokes... And am right at the tipping point again. I whisper his name... 'Moo' and he knows without having to tell him. He picks up the pace. Hard, fast, deep strokes and am so close... He pulls out and I want to cry but he rubs his tip around my opening and against my clit. I have not a single thought in my head as I squirt all over him. Before I can come down he is deep inside me again, fast strokes, deep strokes and I know he is close. I can feel him try to keep from cumming but right this minute all I want is his cum deep inside me. I want to feel him pump his seed deep inside me. I squeeze his hardness and the shudder passes through him. He tries to hold out but kegels for the win baby, this pussy massage has him over the edge. I feel the first spurt hit my wall and am falling off the edge of this cliff. The second spurt and my pussy creams him. He hold himself still as he empties himself inside me and our moans die down. He pulls himself out and I whimper at the loss. He lies on the bed and I can barely move. This is definitely round one... Am gearing myself up for round 2.

Am lying here next to him, enjoying the dull ache in my pussy. Just thinking about him inside me minutes ago makes me want to touch myself. Am pinching and squeezing my boobs. That need to have him inside me again is real and it threatens to overwhelm my senses.
I leave him in bed and find my bag. Take out a bottle of massage oil all the while thinking to myself I need to keep my hands busy. Crawl back into bed, get on top oh him and tell myself to focus on the oil and not his penis right under my ass already stirring and tempting me to rub myself against him.
Rubbing my hands over his chest makes my pussy drip and with his hardness growing I realize this is an exercise in futility. Instead I slide down his body and wrap my hand around his growing hard on. I want him in my pussy but my mouth is calling dibs. I lick it from the base to the tip, taka the head between my lips and suck. He moans and I know am on the right track. Rolling my tongue around the base of the head, it does a little jump and I suck harder. Pushing him deeper in my mouth until I feel him hit the back of my throat.
Almost forgot I have a gag reflex not to mention he is hung like a horse. With a dick like that, who can blame me for wanting more?
I suck him slowly at first. My pussy wants him so bad. One hand on the base of his penis and the other rubbing my clit, am sucking him like he is the most succulent mango I have ever eaten. I could keep going but I need more...
I pop him out of my mouth, get on top of him and slide him inside me. On top of him, he is so deep inside me I need to pause and catch my breathe. He tries to move under me but I can't let him just yet. I move slowly at first, up and down, adjusting to the girth with every down stroke. Aching for more with every down stroke. I pick up the pace and enjoy how good he feels inside me.
He flips me over and he is on top of me. He fucks me so good I can swear I can see the back of my head. He doesn't relent, he feels me getting closer when he stops, flips me over and am lying on my front. My legs together, he rams right into me. Our moans fill the room, as he fucks me to a point of whimpering and begging. 'Moo... So... Close...' and just like that am over the edge. Forget the squirting. He found my G spot and he has me right where I need to be. All thoughts shut out, only the intensity of his hardness inside me, so full, I can feel him along every Inch of my walls. I can't stop cumming even if I tried and at this point I don't want to try. This feels so good.
I have barely come down and he spreads my legs. I turn around to see him watching himself fucking me. That look on his face has me wishing I could see his view. He picks up the pace and throws his head back. Watching him in the throes of passion I can see my wetness on his beard and I want to lick him clean. His strokes are fast and hard and just feeling how close he is to the edge has me racing to catch up with him.
He takes one long look at me and I raise my ass an Inch off the bed and match his strokes. Seeing that look in his eyes, catching him looking at his cock ramming in and out of me has us both tipped over the edge and cumming. Damn!! This man will be the death of me. With every spurt that hits my walls my pussy clenches around him. He pulls out and I whimper, the emptiness..
He lies next to me and strokes my back. Says something about how soft my skin is. I giggle and snuggle closer. He falls asleep with my mouth on his beard trying to clean the remnants of my juices. I sit up and take my time looking at this specimen of a man... His hands, his bare chest, his limp manhood lying on his lap. How I like a man that shaves and this one does. I touch his nipples, suck them and think to myself, now here is a man I could consider keeping, too bad he is already taken. Am almost ready for round 3 but hearing his soft snoring has me thinking I can wait a bit longer.

No comments: