Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 22, 2019

Finding My Place


The last time I sat at this table to write was probably when it was in Kampala in 2010. This almost feels like a reunion yet a walk down memory lane. Too bad this is probably the last time I ever will sit here.


This is a tale with a twist to it…
I met someone new on a site called fetlife.com. Fetlife is a BDSM lifestyle site where people like me get to meet other people like me. I had been on this site for over 5 years when I decided to finally leave the site. To leave the site you have to log in so when I logged in I found almost 25 inbox messages and I decided to go through all of them (It was such a daunting task) when I came across a message from someone who actually caught my attention. I was so excited.
I sent him an email on the email address he shared and how the conversation went after that is pretty much history. We had our first face to face on Monday and the following story is pretty much how it went.
It was a random Monday and I told Sir I hoped we would meet soon. I was in a constant state of arousal at this point so you can see what I was working with. He randomly suggested we meet that evening and I was elated.
We planned to meet at a place I suggested (which I liked because being a woman concern for my own safety is paramount) and that was probably the best first date I have ever had.
I was seated at the poolside of this restaurant I know, am not a fan of discreet corners because am terrified of the dark and creepy crawlies…so I was seated pretty much in the open, when he came in. I saw him from the corner of my eye but I thought it might not be him so I pretended not to notice till I felt him approach me (I might earn a punishment from this). I stood up to greet him and he grabbed me, kissed me, and lifted my dress and all that was going through my mind was everybody behind me was seeing my pussy because I wasn’t wearing panties as per his instructions.
I suggested we move to a more secluded spot. I had scoped out the place when I came earlier. We moved and got settled…I can barely remember what we were talking about because a few minutes after he got comfortable his hands were running up my thighs and his fingers were working my clit into frenzy.
I got comfortable on my seat and let him play with my pussy as I ground myself on his fingers. I was wet and my pussy was aching to be filled but I didn’t want to act like a slut. What is really funny is that I was behaving like a total slut. He had his hand under my dress and I wasn’t stopping him.
When his fingers slid in my pussy, my first reaction was shock and the next was, ’Please stuff me…” And I was balancing myself on the edge of my seat as his fingers fucked me to oblivion. Trying to get his fingers deep inside me yet he was already reaching my cervix. Every lesbian/bisexual and every woman who has slept with a woman can attest to that moment when they are sliding so deep inside you can feel then touch your cervix and G-spot in alternate in moves. It was hot to say the least. I was humping his fingers; using every force I could to keep myself from begging him to fuck me harder…
Want more? I know you do…but you have to ask nicely…Yes, being a Sub means I get my joy ride of being in control elsewhere and this is it.

No comments: