Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 22, 2019

Trying out my new place...


Now, where were we?
I was humping his fingers; using every force I could to keep myself from begging him to fuck me harder…
I was wet…the kind of wet that makes you feel like you should be embarrassed but I was too far gone to care.
He pulled to the edge of my seat and I had to hold myself in position with my hands behind me just as my first orgasm hit. Expletives stuck in my throat and I could hear myself saying ‘Don’t stop, please don’t stop’ and it sounded like it was coming from someone else. I filled his hand with my squirt and still he didn’t stop the drilling and thrumming. Another orgasm hit and all I wanted was him inside me.
He asked me to take off my bra as he continued to play with my pussy and I complied. He even paused long enough to help open my zipper. I took off my bra and he let my boobs hang out of my dress. The things Sir was doing to my nipples…felt like torture but the good kind. The kind that makes your pussy ache. He pinched and pulled and twisted my nipples. My pussy had that dull ache that told me I would cum if he just touched me and I guess Sir was listening to my dripping pussy because he slid one hand back under my dress and proceeded to fill me as pinched and twisted. It didn’t take long, I was cumming and telling him to fuck me in as low a voice as I could muster. I really wanted to see Sir’s hard penis at this point and I wanted it deep inside me but I didn’t know how to ask.
I didn’t have to ask, he took his dick out and I gasped. Thick and hard…just what I needed and wanted. He took my hand and wrapped my fingers around his hardness and I hissed just imagining his hardness inside me. From my position on the edge of my seat I shifted and ended up on his lap, grinding myself against his hardness and trying to fit all of him inside me. Such a task given the position and the chairs we were sitting on but I didn’t want to give up. Especially with almost half of him inside me and the fullness it promised my pussy. With my arms around his neck and his teeth sinking into the soft ski around my neck I felt my orgasm creeping up on me when suddenly I heard the waiter talking right next to us.
My sense of propriety should have checked in but I was in the zone and only froze long enough for him to serve us and walk away. His presence had brought me so much closer and the exhibitionist in me almost wished he had stayed longer and I hadn’t frozen but I guess that’s something am going to try some other time.
When the waiter walked away, Sir shifted me back to the edge of my seat and went back to rubbing my already swollen clit. I tried to answer the questions he as asking but I could hardly speak and his ministrations on my clit weren’t exactly helping my brain work right. When he shoved his fingers inside me I came right there and then. Clenching my pussy around his fingers, biting my lip to keep myself from screaming, I was squirting with every in stroke of his fingers and all I wanted was for him to fuck me rally hard. He took his fingers out of my pussy and I almost cried then he slid one finger right into my ass hole and I paused to think what I felt about it but that thought had barely registered when he continued to play with my clit with his other hand.
He took his finger out and pulled my head down and I took him into my mouth. He held my head down and I gagged around him (Note to self: Drinking beer makes it hard to deepthroat). He didn’t stop, jest pushed my head lower and I felt the puke rise up my throat. He paused long enough for me to spit it out and I went right back to sucking him. I guess that was his tipping point because he got up, pulled me up and bent me over the chair and proceeded to fuck me hard.
Alternating between strokes to spank my exposed ass repeatedly. With each spank I felt my pussy juices leak and trickle down my legs. I was in paradise with him thrusting deeper into me, bending myself lower, I felt him shift and keep trusting from the side. I was so close to cumming when he stopped and sat me down to keep sucking him off. His thickness and length choking me and he didn’t skip a beat. He let me spit and continued to fuck my throat. I was so tempted to touch myself but I didn’t want to anger Sir. I wanted him to keep fucking my mouth. My jaw was getting tired but I didn’t care. I wanted more.
Then he stopped…sat down and pulled my legs apart and proceeded to play with my pussy while we talked about my rape years ago. My mind couldn’t grasp what was going on. My mouth was saying one traumatic thing and my pussy was creaming his fingers. I was at a loss. My ass was stinging from the spanking I had just received but that bittersweet after spank tingling wasn’t making it harder but even easier to lean into his hand and let him play with my pussy. I was on sensory overload but I didn’t care. I let him use my pussy. He had this torturous intense touch that made me want to tell him all my deepest secrets and show him just how nasty I wanted to be for him. How naughty and kinky I could be. I wanted to show him I wasn’t a prude. I wanted to show him I would make a good submissive for him. That I could take anything he threw my way and then some.
Is ministrations of my pussy as I talked were taking me closer to the edge and I think he felt it too. He stopped and abruptly stood up. Pulled me to my feet and held me close as his hardness settled between my thighs, barely rubbing my clit with every move of my hips. I was so close I wanted to scream. He didnt stop. Kept rubbing himself between my slick thighs. My lips and teeth all over his neck. He moved my hips faster and I was almost disappointed that he would cum between my legs but not in the one place I really wanted his cum. But I needn’t have worried.
He turned me around and bent me over the chair and slammed right into my moist folds. I came just a little right then. He filled me and bent me even lower on the chair in a way I hadn’t thought would be possible and proceeded to fuck me like a little slut. He knew how to get me off. Asked me if I felt good knowing another dick wanted to be deep inside me when the one inside me had filled me with cum. With every question and my whispered “Yes Sir” I was getting closer to the edge. He kept stuffing me faster and deeper (how was that even possible) and all I could do was whimper and answer him until I felt that familiar build up inside me. So close to the edge…And it happened, I squirted all over his penis. He only paused long enough for the splash to ease then proceeded to fuck me even deeper and harder.
I was quickly approaching my next orgasm when we heard someone say “Poleni sana, endeleeni tu, hakuna mtu atawasumbua.” I didn’t even move, I wanted him to keep going but Sir stopped. Lifted me to a standing position and kissed me. He then lifted the front of my dress and spanked my pussy hard a couple of times (yes, I had my orgasm at that point). Kissed me again and told me we should leave. I picked up my jacket and put it on and slid my bra into my pocket. We walked out and I was sad the night was over but so ecstatic with the hum of post coital throbs and tingles.
When we walked out laughing, my mind was busy trying to commit all this to memory and my legs were trying to remember how to walk. He said he wanted to ensure I got home safe so we stopped a boda and hopped on. Me between him and the rider. His hand immediately went back to playing with my pussy. That was one stimulating ride. He dropped me off at my gate and kissed me goodnight…
So that was my first date with Sir. If this is anything to go by, my sub training is going to be one intense ride.

No comments: