Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Vivid Dreams

I awoke this morning to the sound of your name being whispered in my ear but the voice sounded a lot like me...

Who knew a wet dream could be so vivid?
As I progressively woke up, I saw a vivid image of me and you. Me, walking into your house, you seated on the bed beckoning me to come closer.

I walked in timidly and you cooed my name. "Catty, what a nice surprise" as you pointed at the couch for me to get comfortable.
I sat and watched you under hooded eyes as you continued. 

"Are you finally here to let me show you a good time?" and without awaiting a response, you continued, "Get on your knees and crawl to me. It's time to give you a taste of what you have been craving."

And like the obedient little puppy I am, I followed your instructions to end up right in front of your crotch, on my knees, my dress already slipping off my shoulders to show off my bra less twins flushed pink with the desire to have you notice and cup them.

Its almost like you had been expecting me because you had been stroking yourself since I walked in. Why are you naked? 

Without saying a word, I took you in my hand and directed your semi-hard member into my mouth. My cheeks bulging and my pussy flooding.

"Easy does it, don't want you choking with your first mouthful." You proceeded to say as I tried to take you to the back of my throat in the first gulp.

I eased my motions and took a step back to lick from the base to the tip on one side then on the other as I rained kisses on the throbbing head. You got bigger with ever lick and kiss but I can't help that it was making my already flooded cunt proceed to leak my juices and run down my thighs.

Knowing I was the cause of you hardening was enough to make me cum but I wanted to enjoy the moment.

"Does my hardening cock in your mouth make you want to touch yourself?" you teased as I  took you deeper into my mouth. I heard myself whimper but it didn't sound entirely like me.

"Suck my cock like the good little slut you are. You know you want to" you teased as you shoved it further down my throat. My whimpers turned into sighs as the fullness in my mouth stretches my lips. I was so turned on at this point, my breathing was labored and my heart thumping in my ears.

"That's a good slut..." you sighed as I clenched my thighs tighter to ease the throb of my clit. 'I can't wait to have him inside me...' I thought to myself.

I had spittle running down the edges of my mouth as you proceed to press my head down your cock with every upward thrust and I quickly caught my breath with every retraction. I could barely breathe nor speak as you continued to fuck my mouth roughly.

But... My pussy needed something too and I eased my left hand between my legs and seek out my clit in the wetness that was leaking out of me faster than a leaky faucet. 

I was soaked all the way down my thighs when I finally got my finger to lightly rub over my over sensitive nub. 

An errant moan down the length of your hardness and I heard a sharp intake of breath... Is that me? I wondered but before I could fully process the thought, I heard your voice fill the room. 

"That pussy is mine to do with as I please. You can't touch it without my consent!"
Your cock plopped out between my lips and I heard myself speak for the first time since I walked in. "Yes Master!! May I please touch myself as I suck your cock?" It sounded more like a whimper but I was done caring at that point.

Hearing no response, I began to clear the fog that was my mind and beg, "Please Sir, please let me touch myself as I suck you off...I Promise not to Cum until you tell me to..."

You simply nodded your head and I proceed. I could hear the squelching between my lower lips in between the slurping of my lips and I couldn't contain myself.

I went faster with my lips and matched the pace with my fingers. I was so close to cumming and your grunts and moans only spurred me on when you suddenly pulled me off you mid-stroke and looked straight into my eyes. You whispered, "I want you in my mouth. I will not let you waste anymore of MY Juices."

I watched you grab my hand and suck every finger clean as I spasmed to thin air and my juices came flowing down my canal. The final straw was watching you lick my palm clean. 

All traces of my creaminess gone from my fingers. You yanked me up by my hair and dragged me onto the bed. I was sure you would pound me but instead I found myself positioned with you above me, my dripping pussy already feeling the cold air around the room. 

I eagerly opened my mouth and you slid in with a single thrust hitting the back of my throat and making me gag.

'This is going to be fun...' I thought as I felt your tongue part my wet folds and your teeth bite my aching clit. I grabbed your thighs to keep myself from cumming but you shoved two thick fingers deep inside me and pressed against that special spot. I came right then, squirted all over your face and hand just as you released into my mouth, straight down my throat. I swallowed every last drop. 

This is the point I fully woke up to find my own fingers buried in myself and my sheets soaked under me. I guess this means I can channel you now ๐Ÿ˜‰. 

No comments: