Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Vanity...

I like to think am vain (some might argue that am not) and self absorbed (this blog is proof of that) which is not entirely a bad thing...And i like to think that every woman needs to have a bit of vanity if she knows what is best for her...
I suggest if you are reading this you stay away from mirrors if you are in public or in the office...(consider this a disclaimer)
I have a fetish for mirrors and how they make me see myself (this took alot as initially i hated looking in the mirror) and most importantly how i feel when i look in one...


It had been such a long day and I couldn’t wait to get home and crawl into bed. I needed a long soak in the tub before i had to think of what i was going to have for dinner and anyways, i wasn’t hungry.
I walked into the house, kicked off my shoes and took off the jacket. That swiftly landed on the floor right next to the shoes and proceeded to unbutton the top i wore. The skirt soon followed and landed a few feet away from the jacket. The feeling of relief when i slipped my stockings off was almost orgasmic. Finally my pussy could breathe (as usual no panties). The bra came off last and that actually made me groan out loud.I hate bras and how restricting they feel. I walked to my room not bothering to pick up after myself and went straight to the bathroom. I plugged the drain hole and poured excess bubble bath soap into the bathtub and let the hot water run.I stood there contemplating opening the cold water too but i wanted to soak my aching joints.Plus what worked at relieving stress than hot water. I walked back into my room and rummaged in my drawers for something to wear as i lounged in the house but i couldn’t decide if i wanted sexy, slutty or homely so i closed my eyes and felt the outfits. I let my senses take control and i picked the silky lingerie at the back of the drawer, i couldn’t help myself, it felt sinfully good to touch and i needed to feel special seeing as i had been single so long and i was beginning to think i would get cobwebs in the one place i didn’t want or need them. I walked back into the bathroom that was all misty and i stood before the mirror wiping the mist away, i looked at myself, my face hadn’t changed and my breasts hadn’t either. I got into the tub and lowered myself into it slowly, enjoying how hot the water was as i felt my ass refuse to sit in the water but all i needed was a bit of coaxing.I was fully submerged when i thought of the book that had been eating my mind all day, I reached out and took it, instantly regretting not drying my hands (oh my precious book). I leaned over the tub splashing some water out and grabbed a cigarette, a lighter and the ashtray. I put them next to me and lit the cigarette putting the book down to do it. My first drag made it impossible to move to pick up the book so i just lay there and enjoyed the cigarette. When i was done the joy of the bath was taking over and i submerged myself fully in the water thinking about how much i loved the short hair.I could soak in the tub and not worry about it getting wet and spoilt and i enjoyed the moment till i run out of breath and had to come up for some air. I love bubbles and there were lots around me. I lay back and tried to clear my mind of all thoughts for a couple of minutes for the first time in a very long day and i did till i started to hear my body talk to me. My nipples  were sore and tender from lack of attention (and maybe the fact that i was about to ovulate was another)and my pussy had a dull ache to it from lack of use. I rubbed a nipple just to soothe it and i felt myself arch trying to get more. My body had a mind of its own because i suddenly couldn’t tell my hands what to do.I relaxed and just let my hands roam, pinching my nipples, twisting them, making them hard in the hot steaming water and i could have sworn the water got hotter. I wasn’t thinking, just feeling. My neck, behind my ears, the valley between my breasts, my tummy, navel and finally back to my tender and swollen breasts.I hate and love ovulating in the same breath, am horniest then, my breasts swell and my nipples ache for any kind of attention. I hadn’t touched myself in so long i had forgotten how intoxicating the feel was. But i also didn’t want to give in to the desire so i chose to cut my long soak short. I stepped out of the tub and walked back to my room not bothering to pick a towel or even dry myself. I needed a drink so i opened my side drawer and took out the bottle of 8PM whisky i had kept there for those nights when i woke up from a night mare and filled the glass that was next to my lamp. I turned around and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and couldn’t resist taking a longer look. I turned to the mirror fully and saw my full frontal reflection, noticing first the things i hated the most, my tummy (that always gave me grief and had been the cause of many turned down offers by me to have sex and frowned. But chose to focus on the bits of me i did love and adore. First, my eyes. I looked straight into my own eyes and smiled at myself the smile that many a time would make me hit on myself. The breasts that i so adored whose nipples were so hard and resisted the urge to touch. I was actually getting turned on looking at myself in the mirror and i couldn’t explain why...Then i looked down at the bush i had let grow (i love my pussy a bit bushy, i have something to play with when am in bed at night unable to sleep) and ran my hands over the trim bush and a moan escaped my lips startling me. I took a sip of the whiskey and sat down to catch ,my breath still looking at myself in the mirror. The heat spread through me and i took another sip. I took the bottle of lotion, uncapped it and pored some on my hand. I started on my legs realizing i was fully dry and took my time going up my thighs slowly. Then my hands, neck and chest, lingering on my breasts as i watched myself in the mirror and i saw the desire n my eyes as i watched myself as if in a trance rub myself over and over, enjoying the feel of my hands on myself. Down my tummy to my thighs, teasing myself as i oiled myself thoroughly.And i looked into my eyes and saw the lust in them, my eyes clouding with the sexual hunger i had inside me, i couldn’t go on...I got up, picked the lingerie and put it on and crawled into bed with my drink and put off the lights except my bedside lamp.I leaned back into my pillows and for the second time that night tried to clear my mind of all thoughts but all i could see when i closed my eyes was the look in my eyes as i sat before the mirror oiling myself. The feel of the silky material rubbing against my skin wasn’t helping either...I closed my eyes to try and relax but my hands wouldn’t let me.I couldn’t stop twisting my nipples and the moans echoing in my room were getting me wetter by the second.
I turned my head and caught my reflection in the mirror, the desire in my eyes evident and decided to let my body take control...I threw off the covers, let my head hang over the bed so that i could watch myself...
 
I wanted to rip my clothes off and go all cave man on myself but the vision in the mirror wouldn’t let me...
My fingers running lightly across my skin, from my neck, down to my shoulder slipping off one strap then sliding across to slip off the other was so erotic...Sliding down my neck to the valley of my breats as the dress came lower and lower was sinfully exotic. Seeing my breasts exposed bit by bit like that made my nipples hard nubs and i could see them peeking through the thin material. Once exposed, i pulled on one and sucked on it, nibbling, grazing on it with my teeth and felt the tingles flow from my nipples to my toes making them curl and i took the other in my mouth and did the same enjoying every second of the heightened pleasure watching my saliva dry hardening my nipples even more and i had to sit up before i passed out from all the blood flowing to my head. I wanted to keep watching myself and i didn’t want to stop. The desperation in my pussy was killing me. I turned around and lay across the bed to open my legs and see how bad the situation was...Wantonly opening my legs and watching as my pussy juices leaked out, i couldn’t help but run my finger between the lips collecting the juice with my finger and put it in my mouth to taste myself.This is why am single i thought, i think i have the sweetest tasting pussy ever and if i was a contortionist, i would never let anyone else taste me. I sat up and slid a finger inside myself and felt my pussy tighten around it and added another finger. The death grip my pussy had on them had me sliding them in and out in no time.The sensations building in the pit of my stomach, my other hand squeezing my breasts and pulling on my nipples was making it impossible to breathe and the moans and groans in my ear were getting me closer  to the edge than i cared to admit. I felt the goosebumps crawl up my skin from my legs, up my thighs, my tummy and insides all melting as it went up my chest, my breasts, neck and face as i watched my fingers slide in and out of my sopping wet cunt, feeling them hit my G spot with every in thrust and feeling empty with every out, my thumb rubbing my clit and alternating on my thumb and finger pulling on my hard and engorged clit was getting me over the cliff and i knew i was going to cum in a couple of minutes. I pulled back the skin covering my clit and went to work rubbing the tip of it and smearing it with all the juices that were flowing out of me.The orgasm was building up and i couldn’t help myself, i didn’t want to cum just yet but my pussy was screaming all its wanton desires in my head when i pushed my fingers deep into my flooded pussy and pushed hard on my g-spot making my vision blurry, but not missing the spray of cum that flew out of me and covered the mirror in front of me...I was spent! I took my fingers out of my pussy and sucked on them enjoying the taste of my cum as i drifted off to sleep not moving a muscle to cover my body that was covered in a sheen of sweat...That had to have the best orgasm i have had in a looong time J

No comments: