Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 3, 2012

From my collections


To want someone with all that you have
Is one of those rare things in life
Finding a woman who makes you want
To be better than you are today, tomorrow
A rare gift in life, one of those things we all desire.

I found her, when I least expected to
Lying nude on her bed after sex
My body drained from the intense workout
My mind wandering around the room
But my eyes always finding her.
Mesmerized by her beauty
The intensity of her smile,
The depth in her eyes.
I saw and felt myself fall
Falling not being truly appropriate for
I stumbled left and right
Surrounded by so much light
My heart opening up to receive her
My mind absorbing everything about her.

Her tattoos speaking of her depth,
Her hands that minutes before had been touching me,
Those beautiful long fingers deep inside me
The arch of her back when she was on top of me
How could I help the slow but steady falling?
Her voice drove me to my knees
And all I wanted was to lay there in her bed forever
And do her each and every bidding
I felt and saw it, but didn’t believe or accept it
I fought it in the beginning when I first realized
What this swooning feeling was
Tried to dispel the belief that she was IT
But the harder I tried, the harder I fell
Soon I was swimming in a sea of emotions
Her every word I hang on to
Her every desire I wanted to fulfill
She was in everything I did or hoped to do
She was in every though that crossed my mind

My mind went into overdrive
Trying to device ways to make her mine
Wanting to be her punching bag when need be
Her whore when the urge arose
Her queen in every right
Never once letting myself be convinced it was in vain.

Was I really so good at playing dumb?
Or was she just blind to the facts at hand?
I asked myself o’er and o’er again
Yet still the emotions persisted
And the sea I swam threatened to pull me under
I tried my way, but I was not making any progress

I went out of my way to have her by her terms
For just to see her smile made my day
To hear her voice made my heart race
To be around her filled my senses
And being with her? Don’t get me started

But the stolen kisses, stolen moments
Stolen juices running down my thighs
Didn’t fill the void, only made it bigger
The emptiness echoed inside me
The pain of having yet not having reverberated in me

I had choices,
I have choices,
But how does an indecisive Libra make up their mind?

No comments: