Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 8, 2019

For Moo... Better late than never ๐Ÿ˜‰

It's one of those days when I can't get you off my mind.
Am thinking about the different ways we have fucked. The iconic moments like: Don't move. Catty don't move' that was followed by one of the best orgasms you have given me in the 3 months we have been sleeping together. One of the best because in the moment another comes to mind with your tongue, the bullet and your fingers wringing me dry. Do you remember these moments? Do you think about them when you touch yourself? Because I do.
Am thinking about the myriad of positions that have left us disillusioned, not knowing which version of Kama Sutra to find this position in. I have chosen to name it 'Moo upside down' because you and I both know the world was upside down in that moment.
Am thinking about the times I have had you inside me, your mouth around my nipple and your fingers playing with my clit. Or the times you have taken me from behind whispering nasty things in my ear because you know they take me over the edge. Letting me say some of the nasty things I need to say to you. Lord knows am going to miss those moments.
Am thinking about the moments I will probably miss the most, the after sex naps with your leg draped over me and me snuggled into the crook of your arm feeling safe and content enough to close my eyes and sleep for all the nights I sleep alone. Or the times you have let me play with your starfish; it felt good you trusted me enough to let me. And the time you let me give you a massage and for a week after kept saying you felt like a new man.
'Too bad I won't get to do it again' the thought flashes across my mind and I can't help but feel bad for all the things I won't get to do with you. Now am wondering what it would be like to lie next to you all night, wake up to you stroking in and out of me slowly. Building up the ache inside me to cum for you and the need to have you cum inside me. I think about that culmination. The groans and grunts as you cum and the whimpers that escape my lips when you slide out of me.
Like I said, all the things I won't get to experience.
Am sad this is over but am learning to be content with the time we did have and the great joy they brought me not to mention the intense orgasms they brought both of us. All good things must come to an end they said, am just melancholic that ours had to end so soon.
All in all, thank you Moo, for the memories, laughter and insane orgasms ๐Ÿ˜˜..

No comments: