Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Letter from my heart

I lost most of my saved works when my old laptop crashed but here is what i managed to salvage from once upon a time in my life (a little secret though,sometimes when i read things i write,i sometimes think am reading another person's work)...


Dearest,

The only woman my heart beats for,

The only woman who makes me smile even when I don’t want to,

The only one for me as you own my heart and only you alone can break it…



Stop fighting me and what you feel for me…

We both know that its meant to be…

You keep running away but my heart calls you back…

Why do you want to make this harder?



You are the only one who could read this and know that its meant for you…

Because our hearts sing the same tune and dance to the same beat…

Will you now ignore my plea to you?

Will you never look upon me with love again?



Will your eyes forever look over me?

Will you forever claim the death of love where it once bloomed?

Will you feign amnesia to a love that keeps you awake at night?

Will you really look into my eyes and not mirror my feelings?



You are the one…

You are mine…why deny it?

No comments: