Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 11, 2011

Beautiful

Beautiful,come closer,I have something I want to tell you and its for your ears only.I have a lot to show you too,but that can wait till we are together,the distance seems so great when I have to use words,you know I would rather actions…I remember the first time I ever laid my eyes on you,radiant smile that lit up the room,my heart skipped a beat. I noticed your lips,they were dripping syrup and all I wanted to do was suck them till they were dry.Delicious was the word that came to mind looking at the smile that had everyone staring at you.I couldn’t stop thinking of them as my lips,then you laughed and I could have sworn you were taunting me. You said hello to everyone,my eyes followed your progress round the table,all the while pretending to look disinterested. When you got to me…you said my name like a drawn out moan,images of you calling out my name in the throes of passion flashed in my mind…were it not for that sexy smile calling me to focus on your lips…oh those lips…I would have answered with the same guttural moan.Have I mentioned yet that your smile is worth millions?You proceeded to take a seat opposite me in the boardroom and from my vantage point,I could see your chest heaving with every breath you took,the rise and fall of your breasts kept me occupied throughout the meeting.I could see myself seated on the edge of the table,with you between my legs,your lips inching closer and closer to mine,the catch of your breath as our lips make contact and the deep sigh when you open your mouth to me and your tongue and mine touch,the whimper when I run my hands through your hair and you lean closer,not wanting to break the spell of the kiss,I pull back long enough to look into your eyes and see them cloud with desire, wanting my lips back on yours. my lips cant help but be drawn to yours,taking my time to suck the bottom lip and nibble the top one as my hands slowly unbutton your jacket,I want to feel your heat,a clear indication that you want it as bad as I do too,one button at a time,the first pops open and I lightly stroke your skin over the shirt you have on and pop the second button.I could rip your clothes off,but I want to savour every moment,the way you sigh when each button pops,the silent plea to take it off…the jacket sliding down your hands to the floor,I wrap my arms around your waist and pull you closer,holding you tight to me,not wanting to let go…But the meeting came to an end too soon and I didn’t have a chance to go any further…I promised myself that I would not touch myself,even for relief,till I had you.

Beautiful, after that, I tried everything in my power to keep myself from making a fool of myself around you.And I did accomplish my mission but only for so long…That day,I got home and I had to take a hot shower to clear my mind of all the thoughts of you that plagued me all afternoon. As I was in the shower, lathering up my neck,getting down to my breasts,I couldn’t help myself,my nipples were aching…I could feel the collection of juice running down my thighs mixing with the hot water and a moan escaped my lips when your face came to mind.Those lips…breasts …ass…thighs and legs…mmmmmhhhhh here I go again…I couldn’t rid my mind of the image of your irresistible breasts in my hands,one nipple in my mouth and the other between my thumb and finger.What’s a girl to do when she cant have what she wants when she wants it???...But I was determined not to give in to temptations and got out of the shower as fast as I could,rinsing off the soap without touching myself and resisting the urge to spread the oil all over my body before I threw on some clothes.That was a first even for me as I don’t wear clothes around the house…And just as I was settling down on the sofa,my phone vibrated,caller id…’private number’…I picked it up and on the other end was your sultry voice…”Come to……………………..now,am waiting!!!”and you hung up.How could I say no to a lady like you?....But I did!

No comments: