Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cutting losses

At the risk of losing some friends, am going to write this post and stand by whatever i write here...
I have taken my time to think about how to phrase this post and not put anyone i know, care about or even hate in trouble and i have realised the only way to do that is to not give names so am going to give u a sneak peek into the lives of a couple of people that will read this post and seriously hate me but i think i have alot to say about how fucked up this whole society is.But before i do, i would like to ask a question that has been bothering me for a while, does being a lesbian make you any less human or any more stupid???Because am puzzled at the shit people are doing left right and center.
This story starts from about 2 years ago when i was very much a huge part of this society till i went into hiding for reasons best left to me to the current day when i make occasional technical appearances. Leone Word you have done some a great favor in doing your dances and some you will do a great injustice.But way before you there was major drama that i doubt you know anything about, you seem to only know what your told.Don't take this as a criticism of your work (am a great fan), but as a request that you don't help people burn bridges, some secrets are better kept as SECRETS!!!
To begin this story i will start with abit of a background story...D had just left for Dubai and i was lonely and not totally sure if she was going to come back at all (thinking back now, i really wasn't ready for what i got at that point in my life).As i was going through my period of depression and retribution, i had my sweet friends around me.This is my story so i would like the people who are part of it that this about me and the only reason they are part of it is because they had the great misfortune of being around at the time.Some of the parts of this story are clearly edited to make sure that others don't remember where or when this was...I was invited to a party and one of my girlfriends, for the sake of this story her name is Grace (Lord give me grace because when she reads this she will flip and kill me) and she was sleeping with her girl's best friend then (like i said, life in lezville is fucked up) and she sat me and Kash down and told us about it and how good it was and she wanted to even the score because if her girl found out she would be pissed and being a good friend (i must have been high to have agreed to this crap) to screw her girlfriend to even the equation and we had a quickie in the car...Grace knew about it and so did Kash, but when a couple of months later Grace came back and told me that Kash and her girlfriend (we were supposedly trying to even the score with) were screwing, i was abit confused as to how exactly that should bother Grace seeing as that would literally be the kettle calling the pot black...But it got worse when suddenly Kash was apparently dating the girl (i say apparently because i have heard at least 6 versions of this story and none corresponds with the other) Lesson 1 (you never know who is lying in Lezville so watch your back).And i had this long speech from i cant remember who on where my loyalties should be and everyone was on Grace's side and i tried taking her side (my apologies to Kash, i knew you longer, i should have stood by none of you. After all, i was friends with all of you).Then i left Nairobi to act like a happily married wife...Lesson 2 (All that glitters is not gold)...And i remember when D and i first fell apart she told me that my supposed best friend told her to leave me, namely Grace...Lesson 3 (Loyalties don't exist in Lezville, they are made and don't last very long). I came back, still friends with Grace and tried to forgive that little hitch (tried being the key word, but i managed to because i remember i was once stupid enough to fall for her excuse for me to sleep with her girlfriend) and let it all be.And we were doing fine and i made amends with Kash too (Kash your special because you i have always hoped are honest with me, and i hope i can trust you)...Till recent day when over a weekend i found out things am not sure am comfortable with knowing and made me doubt the level of friendship and respect and love that this community has for each other...Why would your friend be sleeping with your other friend yet she is in a relationship with someone you consider a Friend???And how the fuck do you watch and condone it and still consider yourself a friend to any of them...So the story goes...
This has drained me too much, i will write more of this story soon :-)...

No comments: