Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 2, 2012

I wouldnt have it any other way

I knew from the time I first met her that I was going to make sure she would make me scream and beg and leave me so drained and unable to tell the story to anyone .I didn’t know why but my pussy had sent me the signal .My head was light, my heart beat fast, my legs wobbly and my mind was already conjuring images of my legs wrapped around her neck, my hands cupping my boobs, my fingers rubbing and pinching my nipples as I bit my bottom lip trying to keep the moans inside…Damn I needed to have this girl soon.

I was at a friend’s house drinking up with her and some of her friends that I didn’t know, an intimate drinking session and here was this girl looking all butch and making me want to touch myself where it was throbbing the most to ease some of the pressure every time she looked at me. I couldn’t even keep up with the conversation around me so I decided to go stand on the balcony and catch my breath and try and clear my mind and maybe in the process get an opportunity to soothe some of the pressure building up in me.

I lit a cigarette and took in a long deep breath and closed my eyes to enjoy the filling sensation but all I could feel was the warm breath on my neck, feeling so real but it couldn’t be, could it? The kisses trailing down from behind my ear, down my neck, a brief pause at that sensitive spot at the base of my neck, down my chest to my cleavage, the mounds of my boobs over the bra…My eyes snapped open when I heard myself moan out loud and I opened my eyes to kill the image shaking my head to clear it away. My legs were feeling weak. I needed to touch myself and rub my nub just a little to make me comfortable. And leaning against the railing with my chest, I slid my hand up my dress teasing my lips with soft strokes with my fingers, feeling the moisture that had collected begin to seep out all slippery and I couldn’t resist much longer. My finger slid into my slit and sliding it up slowly, I flicked my throbbing nub, feeling goose bumps spread across my skin and a small moan escape my lips I rubbed around it, occasionally touching it and I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm deep inside me. I took my boobs out of my bra and let my nipples feel the cold steel of the railing, just as I slid a finger deep into my dripping pussy. I was gasping for air and my breath caught in my throat as I continued to slide my finger in and out of me faster and faster imagining she was the one doing it and I heard myself call out her name as an orgasm spread through me and I soaked my fingers. I was holding onto the railing for dear life by then, trying to breathe easy and miserably failing to keep my cum soaked fingers from my mouth…I relaxed and tried to gain control of my knees as I sat on the floor. And that’s when I heard the heavy breathing close to the door. I turned around just in time to see the door being pulled close.

Someone had seen me and that was disconcerting to say the least but I couldn’t help getting horny hoping it was her that was watching me .I went back in to join my friends and didn’t stop to wash my hands and that’s when I remembered that I had been smoking. I wonder what happened to the cigarette.

The next couple of hours were very hard for me because every time I looked at her I had a flash of when my cum was dripping down my thighs as I called out her name and I made a point to get wasted so that I could finally approach her. So when a couple of hours later, sitting in the dark when everyone was outside on the balcony smoking up I touched myself again and as I was rubbing my nipples and moaning for her to fuck me hard and good, I felt someone sink on to the sofa next to me and I heard her whisper to me, ‘I will fuck u hard and good as soon as u take your fingers out of your pussy and suck them just like u did on the balcony’. I couldn’t believe it; I had a mini orgasm right from her words and did as she said as I felt her kneel between my legs and spread them wide. So she had been the one watching me, which in itself was a turn on .The warm breath on my thighs as she moved closer to my pussy was too much to take and I lifted myself off the couch to meet her mouth. She caught me off guard when she slid her tongue between my slit and licked all the way to my clit as u do ice-cream, collecting my wetness with her tongue and sucking my clit into her mouth and I moaned and tightened my legs around her neck. My mind was rushing, was I dreaming or did this girl actually have my clit in my mouth and she was doing amazing things with it. Right on cue I felt her tongue push into me and I couldn’t help grinding on it and trying to fuck it. My body seemed to have its own mind and I was like a spectator, enjoying all the warmth spreading through me, her hand kneading my boobs and my nipples aching to have those lips around them, arousing every pleasure spot in me when I felt the rush and thrill as I came right in her mouth but still I wanted more and she did not disappoint. I was still fully dressed with my boobs hanging out of my dress and bra when she got up and on top of me, kissing me hungrily on my lips and my legs voluntarily wrapped around her waist pulling her closer. She  took her fill of my lips and I felt her slide lower, her hands rubbing up and down my legs, leaving a trail of heat on every spot they touched and she traced her tongue round one nipple then the other, took a nipple into her mouth and sucked it till it was rigid and took the other and did the same. I wasn’t thinking by this time and all my body wanted was her to fuck me and I started to rub myself on her when she held me down firmly with both hands then let one slide up my thighs and rub the palm of her hand where she wanted her the most. I remember hearing myself beg for her to stick her finger inside me but she was taking her time and enjoying torturing me .She slid one finger in my slit and rubbed up and down, tracing circles round my clit and entrance but never touching either so when I felt her shove two fingers deep inside me, I felt myself cum hard and she started a rhythm that had me doing chants, ’don’t stop…fuck me please…oooooh….fuck…meee…yeah…right there….harder…harder…mmmhhh…keep doing it to me…’…I was in ecstasy. If this was anything close to heaven, I didn’t need the real thing. I was in a zone and she knew she was driving me nuts drilling me and rubbing my clit every so often that I was riding one very long continuous orgasm that felt like it was lasting for hours.

When I had gone dumb from all the good I was feeling and my orgasm had left me weak, she took her fingers out of me and kissed me roughly, leaving my lips feeling swollen. She flipped me so I was lying on my tummy, lifted my dress and caressed my ass. Considering how good she had just fucked me, I could not understand why I was starting to drip again. But with her kissing me behind my ears and down my neck, I really didn’t have a protest till I felt her hand leave my ass and with a protest beginning to form on my lips I felt the sharp sting of her hand on my ass .My ass throbbed but my clit was throbbing harder from the smack I took in a sharp breath as a moan escaped me and she smacked me again. I couldn’t help it, I was lifting my ass to meet her hand. I wanted more of the stings that were making my clit go berserk. She spanked me over and over till I was blabbering incoherently when she pushed a finger deep into me and I felt my insides melt with desire and want. She twisted it around abit then suddenly took it out and got off me. I heard rather than saw her walk behind the couch where she leaned over and whispered in my ear, ‘Am not done with you or your pussy yet…’ and walked away leaving me on the sofa to finish myself off again. How could this girl turn me on so much by just talking to me?

3 comments:

Alice said...

Beautiful!!

Catty Cheetah said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hello friends, its wonderful piece of writing on the topic of tutoringand completely defined,
keep it up all the time.

Here is my webpage ... Dragons Rise of Berk Hack