Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 11, 2012

Just What I needed...


Before we get ahead of ourselves, i love writing about sex whether fiction or reality...
Everybody passes judgment on you if you do something they don’t approve of or something they know they want to do and sometimes its abit of a trial trying to redeem yourself. But this time, I felt no guilt or shame.
I met him that night and in a span of hours I was lying next to him panting and trying to catch my breath…the last couple of hours were a blur and I couldn’t help thinking that this was what I had needed for the last oh so long.
We met at the club, me hanging with my girls, him with his boys and we had eyes only for each other across the room. I think he was scared to approach me because of my girls and I just didn’t have the guts to initiate it incase it wasn’t me he was looking at. But when my song started and I was so busy winding and grinding on the dance floor with my girls, I felt his presence right behind me breathing down my neck. Don’t ask me how I knew it was him because I just knew. Call it intuition if you want, whatever it was, I knew it was him and it felt so natural to grind myself against him. Feeling hiss bulge grow bigger with every grind and a soft moan with every rub against him and trust me, the rub was what my mother would say too close for comfort…
The DJ must have sensed the mood in the air because after that song all the others were grinding and humping songs and I didn’t want to stop there so when he leaned in to kiss me I eagerly took his kisses, deepening then and dragging them on for what felt like eternity. My girls as his boys long forgotten, we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. He leaned down and whispered in my ear that we should leave before we fuck right there on the dance floor and I gladly skipped out waving goodbye to my friends and no explanations. I couldn’t wait to do some nasty things to him.
We got into his car and before he could even put on his seat belt I got busy opening his belt, zipper and button and pushed my hand inside his boxers getting excited when I made contact and determined it was big enough for my hungry pussy. I hadn’t gotten any in about 2weeks and I was dying to have it put in so deep I could feel it in my tummy. I could blame the alcohol but I was sober and unless coke was an aphrodisiac, it was all me. Taking my lead, he pushed down his pants and boxers and I went to work on his cock that was swelling to great dimensions with every stroke of my hand. He managed to drive as far as the main road before I took him with my lips and took him in as deep as I could, feasting on him, bobbing my head up and down, taking it down my throat as deep as I could considering how endowed he was and took his groans and cusses as a cue that I was doing the right thing. When he took his right hand off the steering wheel to push my head further down I didn’t protest. After all, I had chosen to act the slut. I took his balls in my mouth and stroked them with my tongue making him groan some more and when I licked up his shaft on the underside I knew I had him where I wanted him. I took him deeper into my mouth and so deep down my throat that he shot his first load and the car literally came to a stand still. I swallowed like a good little whore I am and sat up.
As the car started to move again, I lifted one leg and he could see my pussy all wet and slick begging for him to do something to it. I started to caress myself and rub myself watching him all the time noting how his attention was too divided to focus on the road. I asked to pull over and he did just as his fingers joined mine working up my dripping pussy. I was too far gone by then to think of the possibility of anyone finding us. And anyway, it was the wee hours of the morning. He stuck 2 fingers up my dripping cunt and pushed them so deep inside me I couldn’t breathe yet didn’t want him to stop. He kept up a steady fucking rhythm and kept increasing his pace the more I panted and moaned and begged to be fucked to oblivion. I was reaching the peak of my climax when he took out his fingers and told me to hold my horses till we got home. I didn’t know where home was but by then I didn’t really care. I was frustrated and needed to come and I proceeded to make sure I did just that. Knowing he was watching me touch myself was making me uncontrollably wet and I could feel the wet patch on my dress where I was sitting on it and leaking on it. I felt the pressure build up and my pussy suck my fingers deeper into me just as the first wave hit he flicked my clit and the second wave hit. I was gone by then, no turning back. I came so hard I soaked my dress and the chair. I took my fingers out of me and licked one then offered him the other to lick as I took his already stiffening cock in my other hand and squeezed it softly. He moaned out load and I felt myself get wet immediately.

He pulled into the parking lot of a fancy apartment building and I straightened myself up as we got out of the car. We kissed our way up the flight of stairs to the 3rd floor, apartment 3F.He had me pinned to the door, kissing my already puffy lips as he fished in his pockets for his keys. Before he could open the lock, I was on my knees sucking him off again and only noticed by the draft that was passing between my legs that I was in the open doorway. I got up and dragged him by his throbbing rod to the sofa where I pushed him down. I walked back to the door and locked it. I got to the sofa to find him stroking himself and the sight gave me ideas. I sat next to him and told him to get himself off as I watched and got myself off too. As he stroked, I rubbed and as we watched each other I couldn’t help but think of how good it would feel deep inside me. I wanted it rough and wild to get the fuck fucked out of my system. I couldn’t wait any longer so I got on top of him and sunk myself to the hilt. Feeling his long, hard, hot and throbbing cock filling me was driving me wild. I couldn’t stop bouncing up and down on it. Making it scratch all the itches I had on my nerve endings. Filling me up then feeling suddenly empty and suddenly so full I could burst. I felt the tingles in my feet and the tips of my fingers, spreading through me and the goose bumps popping on my skin, the rush of blood to my pussy, the tightening around his cock and the convulsions that raced through me with such ferocity I collapsed on top of him. I could still feel his member growing bigger inside me and when he put me on the sofa in doggy I wasn’t about to stop him. Surely one climax is not enough for a nymph. He was pounding me in seconds and the squish of my juices as he pistoned in and out was turning me on more and it didn’t help that I had all this profanity leaving my mouth amidst pants and moans of encouragement and excitement and the tingles started again and this time I felt his breathing get heavier, his breaths shorter, his movements deeper and faster. As the first wave hit I scream but the waves didn’t stop coming. And I felt his cock slow down as it deflated leaving my pussy wide and almost spent, with our mixed juices flowing out of me. Now I was spent. He carried me to his bed and I closed my eyes to try and calm my spinning head.
The next thing I remember is waking up with morning wood between my thighs right outside my pussy and humping me using my still dripping juices as lubricant. I lowered myself abit and felt it slide right into my already eager pussy. He was humping me in seconds getting us both off in minutes.
And there I was lying right next to a stranger for all intents and purposes, trying to catch my breath…This is one for the best One Night Stands…

No comments: