Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 11, 2012

When you meet your match


Some of us go through life never meeting our match, thinking we really are the best at what we do, but in relationship and sexual matters, I think it’s awesome (albeit scary) to meet your match...But what happens when you meet your match and she is way younger than you are and a lot less experienced than you are? Do you walk away because of age or do you give it a chance? And anyway, are you running away from her or yourself? Or just the thought that a woman younger than you could be so confident???
 I met a girl that to be honest, am not sure I can say if I like her (I mean like really like her?) but I know she reminds me of me at 19. All sure of myself and determined to prove that I could do it all and still live to tell the story. I did do it all, and I have lived to tell the story, I just wish I hadn’t gone through some of the them, but there is no room for regret. What fascinates me most about her is her uncanny ability to tell the difference between B.S and truth, for that I respect her. Sure she is younger than me but what do I have to lose? Except maybe a couple of nights sleep if and when shit hits the fan.
When I was 19, I remember hitting on a woman way older than me (she was most probably 30) and I felt so accomplished when I woke up the next morning next to her naked, congratulating myself silently on my ability to actually convince a grown ass woman that I was the best thing since the invention of fire by early man. That went to my head for sometime till I met the first woman that ever told me no and for a time I thought I had lost my ‘magic touch’ but I soon learnt that it wasn’t every woman that I wanted I would get...Back to the girl (she shall remain nameless till I figure her out and come up with a suitable name) she has all the self confidence of a child that hasn’t been told no yet, I used to throw pity parties for women and I would let them lay me for the sake of boosting their egos but not anymore which has me wondering , why am I seriously contemplating sleeping with this particular girl? Is it the age and knowing that I get to be the one to open her doors into woman on woman love making? (truthfully speaking, every lesbian can vouch that there is nothing quite as good as watching a woman have her first orgasm knowing that you caused it) Or maybe it’s that I have always had a thing for women who have very little experience?
I spoke to Beauty about it and she told me that if I run I will be running because I am acknowledging that this girl actually has something that I want as opposed to some of the women I have had in my life and had to constantly remind myself that we are an item. Am not sure if I buy that line, but it does have a ring of truth around it. I think my track record in the last 2yrs speaks for itself, fall for women who you know will never last and act surprised when it doesn’t work out (cliché I know, but am good at clichés) and here comes this chit of a child, making me want to run because I know she is as dangerous as I am...
I scare women with actual potential by being my worst on the first couple of dates, and I did the expected on our first date but the child actually called my bluff and told me she knows there is something in me that she wants to know after am done telling her all the bad things that I have done and continue to do. How does this happen to me? Who would have thought that I would have such a blast...Beauty says it’s because she is just like us at 19, talking big and thinking big and dreaming big, sure of what she wants, still innocent to the ways of the world (Beauty asked me not to be a mother hen with this girl) and ready to show she can...I hate to admit it, but she might be right about this one (and all the others she told me to keep off but I didn’t listen).
Anyway, so far I can’t honestly say I have a reason for running away so I guess I will have to stick around and see for myself what will happen next...So far so good, she is a great kisser and I can recommend at least 6 lesbians that I have kissed that could learn a thing or 2 from her about kissing and its role in foreplay. Maybe am not entirely on the wrong track, this just might be the best couple of weeks (if it lasts that long) I have had in a while.

No comments: